Catholic Student to Sue CNN Over ‘Direct Attacks’ -Lawyer Discloses

2 min read 339 words 6 views

A student of Covington Catholic High School, Nicholas Sandmann has made plans to sue CNN for about $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on him.

Sandmann’s attorney, Lucian Lincoln Wood Jr popularly known as L. Lin Wood recently announced Nicholas’ decision to sue CNN for its vicious reporting and coverage of his client, Fox News reports.

The attorney said, “CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes. They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false.

“Now you say you’ve seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong, he was, as I’ve said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn’t resist the idea that here’s a guy with a young boy that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.” Wood said.

Speaking on CNN’s quick spread of the propaganda without investigations, Nicholas’ attorney said, “The CNN folks were online on Twitter at 7 a.m. retweeting the little one-minute propaganda piece that had been put out. They’re out there right away going after this young boy. And they maintain it for at least two days. Why didn’t they stop and just take an hour and look through the Internet and find the truth and then report it? Maybe do that before you report the lies.”

The controversial post which arose in January has caused Sandmann, his family, and many students from Covington catholic high school to face severe stress comprising death threats, job threats, and a nationwide social media reaction over the accusations leverage them.

Wood has disclosed details of the timing of the law suit, he said it will be issued “Monday, Tuesday at the latest.”

Hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Get the latest updates, tips, and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Related Articles

Nothing Can Break Nigeria Into Regions Let Alone Entities- John Dara

29 min read 5,611 words 1.8K views Giantability Media Network presents an exclusive interview with Dr. John Dara. Dr. John Dara is an outstanding political…

Kamala Harris: 2024 Presidential Reality for America

12 min read 2,309 words 520 views As fearful as reality is, it is less fearful than evasions of reality. It is nothing but an…

Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo: The Epitome of a Divinely Guided Leader

15 min read 2,903 words 981 views “We get nothing done except as commanded”- Bishop David Oyedepo Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, born 27 September 1954,…

Why Nigerians Should Rethink Going Into 2027

11 min read 2,035 words 158 views What is prevalent in Nigeria as a country today, which is felt by all including the young and…

Tolu Schools Complex: Sanwo-Olu Redefines Governance in Lagos State

9 min read 1,618 words 145 views By reviving Tolu Schools, he symbolically bridged decades of delay, showing that government can respect history while pushing…

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *